1.Taking your ear temperature with this ear thermometer is as simple as pointing, and pressing a button. It uses infrared technology, and can show readings in Celsius or Fahrenheit.
2.Trying to take a temperature reading can be a stressful business, but no more. This ear thermometer for fever readings can be used in the dead of night without even switching on the light. The HD LED screen displays clear and crisp numbers that are easy to read.
3.Our ear thermometer has been clinically tested and found to be a fast and absolutely reliable gadget to use. It is ideal for forehead and ear readings, and 4.The ear thermometer is designed for all ages, adults, infants and elders. It not only supports forehead or ear function, but is able to take room/object temperature. ℃ and ℉ are easily switchable.
5.You can store up to 35 temperature readings and recall them at any time. This comes in handy for keeping a record, and makes it convenient for babies, kids, children, adults, infants, toddlers. Also has an auto shutdown feature for power saving. Click ‘Add to Cart’ now!
How to get accurate reading
1. In order to avoid affecting accuracy of the device due to the external too cold or hot environment,it must be place din general environment of room temperature of 16-35℃
（60.8-95℉）for at least 30 minutes before use to avoid incorrect measurement results.
2. The person measured should be kept at room temperature for at least 20 minutes to make body temperature balanced.
3. After strenuous exercise, you should rest for at least 30 minutes before take measurement.
4. When repeated measurements are made continuously move away the probe between each measurement and rest for at least 5 second before making the next.
5. Check the clinical thermometer probe is clean before each measurement to ensure accuracy
Specfications are not avilable for this product.
0Review for Non Contact Digital IR Thermometer CK-T1503
No review available. Be the first to write